Conveniently located to serve San Jose, Cupertino, Los Gatos, and Greater Bay Area
Your smile should give you the confidence to speak more, smile more and laugh more. Stained, crooked, cracked, or missing teeth can be corrected with our dental service. At Cupertino Dental and Facial Esthetics, our Accredited Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Saghezchi (Dr. Sage) combines his 25+ years of experience with our Board Certified Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon’s experience to give each patient the smile they have dreamed about. Dentistry is not just about putting a veneer on your teeth-it is about assessing the patient’s smile, their lips, their eyes, their nose and their entire face. We work with the top laboratories to create veneers that are not just factory made, but custom made for each specific patient and their needs.
As a cosmetic medical and dental spa, we give each patient a custom treatment plan that is set specifically for them. Your consultation is your time where Dr. Sage and his dental team, as well as our entire medical team go over treatment options, and combination treatments that will give you the best result.
Dr. Sage understands the complexities of smile esthetics and genuinely wants to help each patient achieve a stunning smile. You can recognize Dr. Sage as an international lecturer, and Fellow of the International Academy of Dental and Facial Esthetics and find his smile makeovers on everyone from moms and dads, your neighbors and news anchors, to celebrities and models.
While each treatment is customized for each patient, some of the procedures that are available from Cupertino Dental and Facial Esthetics are:
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers can be the perfect way to cover up cracked, chipped, crooked, or discolored teeth. Porcelain veneers do an excellent job of matching the color and texture of the surrounding teeth.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery – Dr. Sohail Saghezchi performs a variety of corrective surgeries to restore functionality of the teeth and mouth.
- Dental Implants – Our high-quality implants look totally natural and are meticulously crafted to ensure long-term comfort and strength.
- TMJ Correction – The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) connects the jawbone to the skull. Teeth grinding or overuse can cause TMJ disorders (TMDs), which we can correct with custom mouthguards, oral splints, or other treatment techniques.
- Invisalign® – These removable, transparent aligners are excellent for rectifying crooked teeth and correcting your bite.
- Composite Veneers – Composite veneers can be a more budget-friendly and flexible choice for many patients.
Extreme Smile Makeovers
Turning possibilities into reality is what an extreme makeover can do for smiles. Often times Dr. Sage combines his esthetic dentistry with medical esthetic treatments such as Botox/fillers or laser treatments to really enhance your results. If you are near Cupertino and feel that your smile could benefit from an extreme smile makeover from Cupertino Dental and Facial Esthetics, contact us today!
Whether your smile imperfections are small or large, there’s no need to walk around with a less-than-amazing smile. Contact our office in Cupertino for a consultation, and discover how Dr. Sage’s unique approach can help you. If you are traveling from out of the state or country, please contact email@example.com to arrange your FaceTime consultations, pre-visit mock up’s and plan for your visit to our office.
Request a consultation with Dr. Sage here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Get a Dental Treatment and a Facial Esthetic Procedure Simultaneously?
Your individualized treatment plan could include care for multiple areas of your face and body, including your teeth, hair, and cheeks. Some protocols can be performed during the same session, but these will have to be carefully coordinated by our staff based on your specific symptoms, medical history, and goals.
Will My Insurance Cover My Dental Procedure?
Every plan differs regarding which services they will cover and to what extent, so we recommend contacting your carrier for a clear coverage breakdown. For outlying expenses, we offer Affirm payment plans for qualifying applicants.
Will I Feel Any Pain?
We always strive to make our patients as comfortable as possible. If needed as part of your treatment plan, we will provide local anesthesia before your procedure.
“Dr. Sage is absolutely wonderful! He is an absolute miracle worker. He changed my whole look. My teeth looked really bad and now I have a million dollar smile. He is patient and kind and a perfectionist. He is always there if I have a question or concern and his staff is wonderful as well!
Thank you Dr.Sage!!