To our dear Cupertino Facial Esthetics patients,
Thank you for your continued loyalty throughout this year. We truly appreciate your support and continued trust as we endure yet another unexpected turn at the end of this year.
Your safety remains our number one priority, which is why we continue to implement precautionary protocol that exceeds the county’s mandated precautions. Please read through our protocol and guidelines prior to coming in for your next appointment.
- When booking your appointment, please let us know EXACTLY which treatments you would like to have done so proper time will be allotted. No additional treatments can be added once you are here.
- Due to high demand and limited availability, all appointment cancellations outside of our 48 hour window will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. No exceptions.
- Please be sure to read through, sign, and return the forms that will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME to your appointment to avoid the rescheduling of your visit, and please understand appointment times may experience delays due to sanitation.
- NO guests (kids, pets, friends, siblings etc.) allowed to any appointments, unless patient is a minor.
- When you arrive to your appointment, call 408-865-1777 and wait in your car or outside. DO NOT enter our office until you are escorted by a staff member.
- Once you have entered the office, please place all belongings on the advised table and sanitize or wash hands immediately.
- Upon completion of your treatment, please remain in your treatment room until a staff member escorts you out.
Also a reminder, this is our busiest time of the year, please book your appointments in advance to ensure proper scheduling time.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Stay safe and healthy and do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions!